- Stabilize the instability knee after post-operative or cast removal.
- Pull-Lock ROM setting allows the knee in normal rang of motion.
- Two lateral Pull-Lock ROM hinges can lock the angle quickly and easily.
- Range of motion settings are between 0 to 120 degree flexion and 0 to 90 degree extension.
- Length of hinge bar is adjustable.
It is an ideal to stabilize the instability knee after post-operative or cast removal for a long term rehabilitation process. The Pull-Lock ROM hinge setting can control the knee in a protected rang of motion, and its design is very quickly and easily to operate. The range of motion settings are between 0 to 120 degree flexion and 0 to 90 degree extension in 15 degree increments. The length of lateral hinge bars is adjustable, the maximum is 72.5cm and minimum is 41.5cm. It can be shorten while the recovery is better. High density foam cushion with hook &loop closure can provide proper compression and comfort.
|Size||One size fits ALL|
PU Foam 35%